Easy Recipes from Fix & Fogg
Whether you are still working remotely or have resumed work back at your workplace, here are some easy recipes that can be whipped up in minutes that are really quick and simple to prepare. No need for takeouts anymore!
These are also great recipes to impress your family and colleagues with.
FIX & FOGG ALMOND BUTTER WITH CASHEW AND MAPLE PANCAKES!
What you’ll need:
For the pancakes:
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup Fix & Fogg Almond Butter with Cashew and Maple
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Fix & Fogg Almond Butter with Cashew and Maple
- 2-3 tbsp milk of choice
- Fruit of choice
- In a blender, add all of the pancake ingredients and blend until you have a nice, smooth batter.
- Heat a large frying pan over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or oil.
- For each pancake, place 1/4 of a cup of batter into the pan and cook for 2 mins or until small bubbles form.
- Flip and cook for another 1-2 mins until cooked through.
- To make the topping, combine almond butter with your milk of choice until you have a nice pouring consistency.
- Stack ‘em on up and drizzle your almond butter topping on top and whatever else your heart desires!
FIX & FOGG SMOKE AND FIRE HUMMUS!
What you’ll need:
For the hummus:
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup Fix & Fogg Smoke and Fire peanut butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can of chickpeas
- Cold water
- Olive oil
- Crushed roasted peanuts
- Roasted chickpeas
- In a food processor, combine olive oil, crushed garlic, F&F Smoke and Fire peanut butter, lemon juice, cumin and salt. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
- Rinse chickpeas well under cold water and add to the food processor. Process until just combined, stopping to scrape down the sides occasionally. Slowly add cold water to mixture as food processor is running, until hummus is smooth.
- Taste and adjust salt and lemon if needed.
- Top with a drizzle of olive oil, a sprinkle of paprika, roasted peanuts and roasted chickpeas.
Serve with pita chips, carrot sticks and cucumber rounds. Store in a sealed container in the fridge for up to 3 days. YUM! A delicious toast combo we love at F&F is a nice slice of sourdough bread, topped with our smoke and fire hummus, cucumber ribbons, labneh, sunflower and pumpkin seeds and a fresh squeeze of lemon, a 10/10 slice of toast if you ask us!
EVERYTHING BUTTER, TOMATO AND BALSAMIC TOAST
- 1-2 slices of your favourite toast
- Fix & Fogg Everything Butter (as much as your heart desires)
- Sliced tomatoes
- Your favourite micro greens or herbs
- 1 tsp freeze-dried balsamic or a drizzle of balsamic glaze
FIX & FOGG CREAMY CASHEW BUTTER MUSHROOM PASTA!
What you’ll need:
- 2 cups cashew milk
- 4 tbsp Fix & Fogg Cashew Butter
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 4 stalks green curly kale, de stemmed and chopped
- 2 cups pasta of choice
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh lemon juice
- In a blender, prepare cashew milk by blending F&F Cashew Butter and water. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions until al dente. Drain, set aside.
- In a large pan, cook garlic in olive oil until fragrant.
- Add mushrooms to pan and cook until browned. Add peas and kale to pan and pour over cashew milk. Stir well and add cooked pasta.
- Mix to ensure all ingredients are well coated in cashew sauce. Cook for 5 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Squeeze fresh lemon juice over pasta before serving.
For a spicier kick, add chilli flakes and chilli powder to pan when frying garlic.
For more recipes from Fix & Fogg, do check out their website [here].
Keen to join our GATHER community as a Partner Brand? Email us at [firstname.lastname@example.org].